Recently Changed PagesAnti Prep Rebellion WikiThe testThe test/ WIN!Roleplays influenced by prepsTeamsDance ClubIgloosAnti Prep RebellionAnti Prep RebellionGeneral SydneyGeneral CrucioUndercoversRanksJoining LetterAPR PointsPrepsThe SunstrikerThe SidetiedMine ShackJocksPrepsCheerleader OutfitsPuffle Berry MallRecent blog posts
All Contributors
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar

FASHION SHOW NEXT MONTH!

Theres gonna be a fashion show next month :c Check the CP blog!

0 8
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
0
Now...coming to preps. This is very disappointing. Preps are just gonna show off like the fashion show 2012 and hollywood party.
Sleetcp wrote:
Now...coming to preps. This is very disappointing. Preps are just gonna show off like the fashion show 2012 and hollywood party.

Yep. That was disappointing. 

0

OH GOD THE CATALOG IS LIKE HAVING EVERYTHING IN DA WORLD! Anyways coming to preps now I don't know how to differentiate between a prep and a normal person cuz cp bought all rare items back even preppy things....

Umm...Btw sorry about that highlight. I saw the catalog, It was horrible though there were rare items.

0
Mew The supercool ! wrote:
Umm...Btw sorry about that highlight. I saw the catalog, It was horrible though there were rare items.

Preppy items like The Sunstriker have returned.

0
Yes..
0
Mew The supercool ! wrote:
Theres gonna be a fashion show next month :c Check the CP blog!

Theres this one group who meets everyday in the woods! I think on abomniable or alpine???

Pinkbell CP wrote:
OH GOD THE CATALOG IS LIKE HAVING EVERYTHING IN DA WORLD! Anyways coming to preps now I don't know how to differentiate between a prep and a normal person cuz cp bought all rare items back even preppy things....

It has it's pros and cons

Pros: Rarity won't become such a big issue and rare penguins won't tease the non-members.

Cons:  Lots of preppy items.

Write a reply...