All Contributors
Mew The supercool !
Pinkbell CP
Sleetcp
• 7/29/2015

What if I see a penguin wearing preppy items and not behaving a prep?

Title says it all. Also, can I skill preps? (I skill pookies so I am experienced.) I wont skill all the time, maybe once in a while.

0 5
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Mew The supercool !
Pinkbell CP
Sleetcp
0
• 7/29/2015

A penguin that wears preppy items but does not behave like a prep is probably a Half Prep.They are Half-Prep and Half-Emo.

0
• 7/29/2015
Hey...those are called Emos or half preps..there is a article on that... By the way how are/will you planning to skill preps?
0
• 8/9/2015
Pinkbell CP wrote:
Hey...those are called Emos or half preps..there is a article on that... By the way how are/will you planning to skill preps?

Ummm.....Idk if I should do this but I may use the same skilling techniques I use while attacking pookies. I skilled 2 of them today :D

0
• 8/9/2015

Mew The supercool ! wrote:

Pinkbell CP wrote:
Hey...those are called Emos or half preps..there is a article on that... By the way how are/will you planning to skill preps?

Ummm.....Idk if I should do this but I may use the same skilling techniques I use while attacking pookies. I skilled 2 of them today :D

Wow nice 👍🏻....now it's really difficult to differentiate between preps and Emos and normal ppl cuz CP RELEASED ALL THE ITEMS IN THE WORLD BACK XD

0
• 8/9/2015
Pinkbell CP wrote:

Mew The supercool ! wrote:

Pinkbell CP wrote:
Hey...those are called Emos or half preps..there is a article on that... By the way how are/will you planning to skill preps?
Ummm.....Idk if I should do this but I may use the same skilling techniques I use while attacking pookies. I skilled 2 of them today :D
Wow nice 👍🏻....now it's really difficult to differentiate between preps and Emos and normal ppl cuz CP RELEASED ALL THE ITEMS IN THE WORLD BACK XD

Yeah :( That's bad news. CP is mean.

Write a reply...